NextGen is an NLA initiative which identifies and supports young talent within the industry, and champions the professional development of the built environment’s future leaders. NextGen members are profiled in 50% of the full NLA programme, creating many opportunities to showcase new ideas and projects to the wider NLA network.
A programme of focused NextGen events connects young professionals with peers in the industry, allowing them to expand professional networks and develop skills; informal PechaKucha presentations provide a forum to profile new ideas, projects and initiatives, while mentoring events and talks with professionals offer advice and information on working in a multi-disciplinary industry.
NextGen is roughly aimed at those who are 2-5 years into their career or aged between 25-35.
- Champion the new generation of industry experts
- Connect emerging talent with established industry professionals
- Encourage excellence within the built environment industry
- Analyse what the future skill set of the built environment industry might look like
- Christmas Networking evening, December 2017
Sponsorship Opportunities Toggle
There are opportunities to become either a Champion or Supporter of this programme. To find out more about how you could get involved in the events and output across our platforms please get in touch with the Membership Team via Janette Murphy
Prices start from £3,950 + VAT for 12 month support
Past activity Toggle
- Christmas networking event, December 2017
- PechaKucha: Blue space, December 2017
- PechaKucha: London’s Towns, November 2017
- Speed mentoring, October 2017
- PechaKucha: New Ideas for Housing, September 2017
- London Real Estate Forum networking event, June 2017
- PechaKucha: London Design Capital, May 2017
- PechaKucha: Transport, 2017
- PechaKucha: Nighttime economy, March 2017
- Working group, February 2018