London’s local authorities play a key role in the ongoing development of our neighbourhoods, and are under greater strain than ever before – contending with huge growth targets, greater demand and fewer resources. Working with the capital’s 33 local authorities, this programme gives a platform for understanding how the central, inner and outer regions of London are accommodating growth, and provides a forum for promoting the future plans of areas undergoing change.
Discussing shared issues and best practices, the programme aids London’s boroughs in delivering growth strategies, regenerating council estates and town centres, improving social infrastructure provision, and forming successful public/private partnerships.
- Providing quality housing on public land
- Supporting and implementing good growth
- Encouraging meanwhile uses with land owners
- Lessons learnt from setting up new districts – community engagement, infrastructure and reuse of assets
Sponsorship Opportunities Toggle
There are opportunities to become either a Champion or Supporter of this programme. To find out more about how you could get involved in the events and output across our platforms please get in touch with the Membership Team via Aurelia Amanitis
Prices start from £4,250 + VAT for 12 month support.
Past activity Toggle
- Public Assets: Enabling growth in London’s Towns. Half day conference, November 2017
- Outer London station sites, Breakfast talk, December 2017
- Old Kent Road, Breakfast talk, December 2017
- Crossrail: Unlocking opportunities in Outer London, Breakfast talk, September 2016
- Barking & Dagenham, NLA on Location, February 2017
- Neighbourhood Planning: 5 years on… Breakfast talk, February 2017
- Town Centres and Areas of Intensification, Conversazione, March 2017
- West London - Ealing and Hounslow, NLA on Location, June 2017
- Public sector planning: Activating growth, Think tank, June 2017
- London’s Towns working group, July 2017
- Haringey, NLA on Location, September 2017
- Outer London station sites charrette, September 2017
- Brixton and Walthamstow, Walking tours, November 2017
- Innovative schemes for town centres, PechaKucha, November 2017