New London Architecture (NLA) is inviting submissions of international projects, masterplans and strategies, delivered by London-based teams around the world, as part of London Design Capital, a major NLA Insight Study, publication and exhibition uncovering the global reach of London’s built environment industries.
From masterplans to individual projects, either built or in design, the Study will celebrate the capital’s exceptional design, engineering, urban planning and consultancy skills around the world; highlight the new skills and technologies being developed for global markets; and examine the future for London’s creative economy in a post-Brexit world.
Launching this May and on show over the London Festival of Architecture in June, selected submissions will be included in an NLA curated exhibition at the NLA galleries in The Building Centre, WC1, and in a new publication.
A directory of London-based practices working overseas will form a practice prospectus widely distributed within UK and global networks as part of NLA’s ongoing and expanding programme of International Dialogues.
London Design Capital Showcase - click here for full submissions guidelines
Deadline for entries: Thursday 2 March, 5pm
Entry Requirements Toggle
- All submitter companies should be based, or have a presence, within Greater London
- Submitted projects and strategies should be located outside the UK
- Any real projects should have reached practical completion within the last five years (since January 2012) or be currently in design, planning or construction
- Entrants can submit project(s) or a company profile or both.
- Submissions will be subject to a selection process. A production fee will only be required for submissions successfully selected for inclusion in the exhibition and publication
Production fee (chosen entries only)
Projects (per entry)
NLA Partners: free
NLA Members: £149 + VAT
Non-Members: £249 + VAT
Company Profile (per entry)
NLA Partners: £299 + VAT
NLA Members: £399 + VAT
Non-Members: £499 + VAT
Support the International Dialogues Programme Toggle
London Design Capital forms a key part of NLA’s expanding International Dialogues programme, a year-round programme of international conferences, visits and debates to share best practice and foster cross-city dialogue.
Support starts at £3,950+VAT
For further details contact Janette Murphy or call 020 7636 4044