Submissions have now closed for the 2019 competition. The shortlist will be announced on Tuesday 27 November 2018!
Why enter? Toggle
- Shortlisted and winning projects featured in a two-month exhibition at NLA’s central London gallery at The Building Centre, WC1. Open January-March 2019, with approximately 2,500 visitors weekly.
- Shortlisted and winning projects featured in the Don’t Move, Improve! magazine, distributed with NLQ magazine, to purchase at NLA and the RIBAbookshop, and for free download via the NLA website.
- All shortlisted practices invited to participate in a regular series of Design Surgeries, including free ‘speed-dating’ consultations, talks and advice.
- Practice contact details showcased in prominent directory feature in the magazine.
- Winning practices awarded 12-month membership of NLA, offering free event tickets and networking opportunities.
- Winning practices invited to participate in NLA’s associated events programme.
- Winning projects featured in Dezeen.
- Winners announced at the Awards Reception on Tuesday 22 January 2019.
Sponsorship Opportunities Toggle
By supporting Don’t Move, Improve! 2018 you will be aligning your organisation with London's best home extension projects. For more information on available packages please contact Sarah Walters or call 0207 636 4044