Entries NOW OPEN for Don’t Move, Improve! 2019. Be recognised as one of London’s best and most innovative home extensions and improvements.
The annual competition is open to any architectural practices, interior designers and homeowners who have completed home extension projects in Greater London since 1 September 2016; from extensions on top of, underneath, on the side or at the back of homes, to interior insertions, conversions, and garden studios.
Selected by an eminent jury, successful projects will feature in a major exhibition and magazine, and all featured practices will be invited to participate in NLA’s popular Design Surgeries, giving an opportunity to meet potential clients.
Deadline Thursday 18 October
Click here to set calendar reminder for the week of the deadline
Why enter? Toggle
- Shortlisted and winning projects featured in a two-month exhibition at NLA’s central London gallery at The Building Centre, WC1. Open January-March 2019, with approximately 2,500 visitors weekly.
- Shortlisted and winning projects featured in the Don’t Move, Improve! magazine, distributed with NLQ magazine, to purchase at NLA and the RIBAbookshop, and for free download via the NLA website.
- All shortlisted practices invited to participate in a regular series of Design Surgeries, including free ‘speed-dating’ consultations, talks and advice.
- Practice contact details showcased in prominent directory feature in the magazine.
- Winning practices awarded 12-month membership of NLA, offering free event tickets and networking opportunities.
- Winning practices invited to participate in NLA’s associated events programme.
- Winning projects featured in Dezeen.
- Winners announced at the Awards Reception on Tuesday 22 January 2019.
Sponsorship Opportunities Toggle
By supporting Don’t Move, Improve! 2018 you will be aligning your organisation with London's best home extension projects. For more information on available packages please contact Sarah Walters or call 0207 636 4044